ST Kilda road

ST Kilda road

2007/11/11

(29) What a beautiful day...











Saturday has been the Day!

I was running around the city to get mattrace protector as I've been advised by my landlord, I got new bulbs which I smashed accidently in kitchen so we've been cooking in the dark for last week. I visited Fitness expo and got some magazines,e.g. Runner of Personal Trianer and bought some protein for cocktails, and at all enjoyed great weather in the City and beach...
I think I don't need to post any more commentary and one Big Event- we got the parcel from Big Pond and finally set up the wifi broadband so imagine me surfing lying on the bed, at the fireplace, on the toilet at the balcony ... :P

1 comment:

Evca said...

Hahaaaaa, starostooooo, my tu mame mrte snehu a ty si tam po plazi chodis a fotis. Hanba Ti ;-p.krasne fotky, tusim chodis viac v obleku ako v kratasoch ;)...mavaj sa!e.

Luna Park near my flat

Luna Park near my flat