ST Kilda road

ST Kilda road

2007/12/02

(35) GE Xmass party and some news...

The news of the Week. I was picked to represent GE in BRW Corporate Triathlon
on March 2nd compricing of 400m sea swim, 10 k cycle, 4k run. It will be my biggest sport challenge in my life and I testify Ill do best to bring the trophy to our team :)




GE Party was awsome, we made great Xmass spirit with colleagues, I had great talks with my boss and GE Comm. Finance ANZ CFO. Thanks to Heidi for great company . Day ago weve been to Movember party in Docklands, more than 1000enthusiastic fellas with Mos and various costumes, pretty great fun. And its already becomin quite weird to awaiting hot Xmass!
and one old pic I received from Marcia... its from Festival in Northcote

No comments:

Luna Park near my flat

Luna Park near my flat