ST Kilda road

ST Kilda road

2008/03/11

(50) I Made it !!!





I simply made it:
  • finished internship after 6 intensive fast-running months, the time of my life
  • BP Ultimate corporate triathlon (400m,10kms,4kms)- the toughest sports challenge of life
  • completely changed my lifestyle and lost 12kgs in 6 months, got into shape and started sporting every day
  • I picked up and welcome my Mum in Australia, Ill do best to make it best gift to her coming 50s possible
  • I became 25 years old...ufff Im really getting old but Im still young as well, my degree done, first professional experience behind and ready for a new job
  • Ive planned the 35 days holidays consisting of East Coast backpacking, hop from Brisbane to Sydney and Melbourne and final two weeks travel around South island of New Zealand
  • Ive lived amazing 6 months in Australia, Im currently shooting a movie about whole experience to support @ers going for exchange
All pics from my stay can be found here

The whole Aussie XP summary will be posted after travels, thanx all readers for spending time here and thanx for support...

5 comments:

Maria Pavelkova said...

Starostaaaaa!:))) Supeeer! vidno, ze si si tych 6 mesiacov naplno uzil. Prajem skvele cestovanie plne nezabudnutelnych zazitkov!

majka :)

David Beckham #7 said...

bore boreček

Čáp

Pavlina said...

Taky se pripojuju ke gratulaci. Ono nakonec si clovek uvedomi jak velka zkusenost to je, takhle kdyz je clovek v uplne jinem prostredi...
To pockej az se vratis zpet. Reitegrace je masakr, tak si to tam jeste uzivej!

Tak pekne cestovani!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Luna Park near my flat

Luna Park near my flat