ST Kilda road

ST Kilda road

2007/10/28

(24) last week updates






Life is going on in easy and normal way in Mel...


just few great news...

1)I'll be chairing ministate November planning conference in Mel.

2) I'll be CHAIR of January National Conference in Perth for 150 newies!

3) I still won't miss Australian Open on 14th Jan and 22nd

4) we got small fire in a flat when my flatmate was trapped outside the flat while cooking the pasta, luckily we got just heavy smoke in there when I cam from Gym and just had to leave opened windows for 3 days :)

5)Gym and sauna gets never boring for me :)

6) I love jogging on the beach!

7)I'll be going to Sydney from Dec 24th to Jan 1st, I'm so happy.

8) I did a great shopping on Sat... great sweat t-shirts, cool glasses and cap

9) I've been to awsome birthday party of my fellow intern Marcia,Brazilian style!

10) My favourite ice hockey team HC Pardubice are total loosers, clinched 13th out of 14 in current rankings.



3 comments:

Evka said...

so happy to see you happy:)cmuk.prave drzim letenku do ciny.Finally! 13th of Nov som v hangzhou!jaj tesiiim sa:)papapa.Evik

Starosta/Geg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pavlina said...

ahooooj Starostiku, napisu ti mejlika ohledne potapeni. ja letim v unoru dom, tak se tu v KL minem :( Dneska prijel Skvara s kamosem, meli jsme sraz pod petronas vezema ve starbucks :) moc mile. dneska se schlastame :P
no jinak vidim, ze ses tam uz skonsolidoval, to me tesi a uzivej behani na plazi, to zni super :)

papa

Luna Park near my flat

Luna Park near my flat