ST Kilda road

ST Kilda road

2007/09/15

(1)Farewell













Coming from Istanbul for a week, making a trip to Vienna getting visa, checking my Koi pond in Moravia, visiting Prague for last time to say goodbye to my friends, having small high school gathering and at all saying goodbye to my awsome and always supporting family. Quite packed agenda for one week but we made it!

Well I even did some cool trainning how to carry and care about babies, hope I won´t need it soon still :P Keep them growin, Martina!

Thanks to my mum for beautiful and scandallously nice gift to my graduation-new watches Tissot. The titanium is pretty tough n heavy!
and looks pretty cool...




Thanks to all once more/ to whom who just dropped a line of greeting, shook hand, gave a hug, kissed and even dropped a tear. It will be saved in my heart forever.








hmm they´re shinning !
Cheers JG/Starosta/Geg

Takze pekne cesky. Pomoci teto casti se anglicky mene gramotni mohou lehce tomuto jazyku doucit, takze jiz za par dilu mohu plynule publikovat pouze v jazyce anglickem :)

Tedy, kdy by to rekl, ze se da stihnout za jeden tyden dorazit z Istanbulu, zajet si pro viza do Vidne, omrknout rybnik v Kladkach (v prekladu Morava, kladky nemaji preklad), pozdravit
se v Praze s prateli ajsekary (resp. se opit), mit mensi tridni sraz (6 lidi total) a predevsim mit rozlucku s rodinkou, ktera mne vzdy a vsude, zistne i nezistne, hmotne (nove hodinky od maminky) i nehmotne podporovala, za coz jsem vdecny a timto i vyjadruji diky.

Vsem co si na mne vzpomneli, podali ruku, objali ci snad polibili timto dekuji a ujistuji ze nezapomenu!
(v anglictine se hovori o ukladani v srdci).

S pozdravem JG/Geg/Starosta


No comments:

Luna Park near my flat

Luna Park near my flat