ST Kilda road

ST Kilda road

2007/09/21

(5) Movin into ST Kilda and tasting the world of beers

So today I finally moved into new apartment..showin you pic of the entrance. My room is completely empty so after movin in the bed and warming it I' ll post pics as well.

I' m situated in ST Kilda, Barkly street,Mel
so just easily type it into google.com and click Map to see how close I' m to beaches. Let' s say it' s not totally for swimming but joggin at the seaside is definitely cool! there is Sea spa with gym as well so my demand is completely covered.
Next great experience I have from meeting my new friend Natalie whose boyfriend is Roman from Czech, we just met randomly in tram. She asked me where do I come from and it was out.. We' ve been to cool english pub and thanks to my surprise they had Bottled Pilsner and Budvar as well. Whatmore I was invited to visit New Zealand in Feb or March while they'll be sailling around. It's really friendly and easygoing country here.Another shock was when walkin through suburb and suddenly seeing neon ad with a logo of Velkopopovicky Kozel. Pretty strong marketing here :) hopefully I'll find soon some at the store. But can't drop a bad word about the aussie beer, it's most strong-lager type and has very interesting flavours.































No comments:

Luna Park near my flat

Luna Park near my flat