ST Kilda road

ST Kilda road

2007/09/25

(6) Best days of internship are here...

The best days of my stay have come with my movement into new apartment. All just calmed down, I can relax more, my job is just 10 minutes from house and the job description has moved quite far as well. On Saturday I boight my first running shoes after few years and got them try at the beach of St Kilda. Suddenly I came to luxurious ST Kilda Sea Baths, took a short excurssion and signed in. I haven't been to more fancy and cool gym, great sauna, 25metres salty pool and spa baths (bubble bath) ever before.


So I already took two visits and have to say that it became fast my second home:)


You can run or spin while watching at the sunset on the beach, watch various channels on the panel or take free group lessons :)
On Sunday I went to High Vibes Festival at Northcote suburb. It was based at the closed street and bars in there. Various music from rap,hip hop,rock, metal, etno etc. Various Int. cuisine served as well so I tasted Calamari, some italian stuff and Nando' s chicken...
check http://www.highvibes.com.au/index.htm It's purpose was to contribute to development of Northcote suburb..
have to go, my job is over... stay tunned!
pro neanglosasy:
prubnete prvni link ST Kilda Morskych lazni, kam sem se upsal a zacal chodit do posilky,slanyho bazenu, perlickove koupele a sauny... Dalsi link je o festivalu kde sem v nedeli...




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Zdar Starostiku, konecne jsem se dostal na tvuj blog! Takze tedka zacinam byt pravidlenym ctenarem :) Vypada to, ze to tam mas super, tak se tesim na dalsi prispevky. Co sem byl parkrat v australsky restice, tak tam byly vzdycky vyborny steaky! Tak to ses ve svym zivlu ne? No a co jinak pivo Foster, ze by nikde nemeli? :D
Zdravim
G

Evka said...

Nazdaaaar!!tak som konecne tu!:)Idem teraz makat ale pak si to vsetko krasne precitam:)posielam veeeelke objatie z frankfurtu do melbourne:)cmuk.E.

Anonymous said...

JACUP :)

bırakıp gittin bizi
seni unuttuk sanma
kader alışmayı öğretir ama
unutmayı asla :)

PS: Find a turkish person to translate.

PSS: you are not on facebook , give me your primary mail address you check regularly please :)

Psss: Love from Turkey
Pssss: Hugs and Kisses

YOURS
HALF MOON :D

Anonymous said...

pssssssss: I will call you internationally in all languages ....

Jakub ; Yakup , Jacop , Jacup.....

:*

Luna Park near my flat

Luna Park near my flat